Tuesday, November 17, 2009

information without taint

7/26/05

At 9:25pm a Mr Harold Valencia came to the office and asked to go to room 450 to get the personal posessions of a Ms. Marila Ramos. He said she was his daughter and reported to him that her partner was beating up on her and such. He ask me to ring the room. I did so and Mr Carl Ramos of Rm 450 came down. They exchange words and arrived at the conclusion there was a misunderstanding. Mr Valencia and his friend departed, all parties content.

10pm

I write this only because I feel somewhat uncertain that correct information without taint is conveyed. Early in the evening Guest Laura Salt Rm 208 was talking to John on the phone and Maria Brown returned. After guest Laura finished speaking to John I had her give me the phone. I informed John that Maria has returned. Later on my coworker came by office and began to suggest how I should call the manager and inform them that Maria Brown is here. That I should call if not give him the phone and let him call. I ask him to allow me to run my shift and not get so involved with someone else's shift especially when he does not know what's happened or is happening on another's shift. I additionally informed him that when if Maria is not welcome here John and or the manager would have informed all the desk staff via memo the log or whatever. All was and is cordial, I by way of iference by this interaction I feel the need to document this, to prevent any misconceptions.

4:05am

A visit by the name of Dan West came to visit 214 Jane Grover about 10 minutes later they come down she says to me that there is a mistake that her visitor wasn't going to stay and he wanted his ten dollars back. I told them that he couldn't get the money back that once you go up to visit someone there is no refund. He said that I didn't tell him that there was a charge he said that I told him that he would get his money back. I told him why would I even take money from you to visit and then give it back. What purpose would that serve he said he didn't know I told him to see the owner tomorrow he said he would I gave him his receipt.

PP

1-16-2006

At 1:30 I was making a round Ms. Halprin 218 and Mr Barney Rm 220 were talking loud in the hall. I could hear them talking before I got to their hall. I ask them to please not talk so loud. Mr Barney said OK he was sorry. But Ms Halprin started saying we weren't talking loud and saying different things. She seems to have a problem with me everytime I say something to her. She always "talks smart" to me, takes me through changes.

4/27/2006

At 2:35 this morning Room 334 Mr Peters had a visit come in at about 2:40 this morning. I told her that she had to call him. She call him and told him to come down and get her. He told her to tell me to let her up. I told her to tell him to come down and get his visitor. She held the phone so I could hear it. He said I better let her up he wasn't coming down. I refuse to let her up. So he comes down to get her and starts talking crazy to me calling me a bitch and saying all kinds of things. I refuse to take her money and he took her upstairs. I didn't call the police, because they always let them stay without paying. This guy is a real pain in the ass. He gives everyone a bad time he talks all crazy to everyone he thinks that everything should go the way he wants it to go. He always wants to argue the point I am real sick of this guy disrespecting me calling me names for doing my job. Something has got to be done about him.

PP

8/18

Rm 220, Randolph, reporting $1200 in pain medication missing.

8/30 Rm 450 -- Both people had domestic dispute -- held up elevator -- began screaming at each other in lobby. Ushered them outside & they continued yelling in front of building. Mike Bunter paid $40 as partial rent payment. $40 marked in drawer. After 20 min. argument -- Before said it's ok for Mark to go up to room. Both went upstairs.

330, 8pm -- Left key in room -- I unlocked for him, saw weed bag on table and he pocketed it saying "There's the weed I lost."

10:30pm -- Received call about screaming argument in 330. Went upstairs. Hallway smelled heavily of marijuana but could not tell where it was coming from. Knocked on door & was yelled at to go away. Did not see them smoking, but the odor was strong when he opened door. Apologized for the shouting & said he would keep it down.

9/7, 12:30am

The woman in 330 told me that James Ortega, formerly in 338 & 333 was peeping through their window while they made love. This occured when Ortega was in 338. He's in 328, now.

Also claimed they caught him smoking crack in the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment