Wednesday, November 18, 2009

it's raining mackerel

7/26/06 -- Room 218

I went away from the desk for three minutes or less and when I left I asked the guest using the internet not to let anyone in the gate. When I came back Arthur Smith was at the gate so I let him in and gave him his key. He went upstairs and came back down & then out to leave. The man sitting at the computer came up to the desk and asked "Do you know him?" Smith was coming back in and assumed that the man was saying something about him. Smith got up to the man's face and began screaming at him telling him "You don't know me" and "She don't know me!" I tried to explain to Smith that the man was just asking a simple question and that I told him not to let anyone in but he told me to shut up. I then asked him to lower his voice and he then accused me of being on the other guy's side and started yelling at me. This lasted several minutes and then he left. He came back again in the middle of my phone call to the manager telling him what happened and began to yell at me again. There were customers waiting for my help but he kept yelling. I told the manager to come down here and when he did Smith just yelled at all of us and then left upstairs. I cannot handle someone speaking to me like this. Please make him leave.

SA

8/10/06 -- 8:30pm

Frank Trenton checked in and handed me a fake $100.00. So while he was out I called Sgt. Jeff Henry and he and another officer came and looked at the bill and they both said it was fake. I told Frank when he checked in that the bill was a fake and I put the pen on it and it came back light.

So when Frank came back to the hotel he said he was going to check out and I told him he had to go get his towel and when he was upstairs I called Sgt. Henry and when 327 came downstairs I stalled him. Sgt. Henry came in and arrested Mr. Trenton. I kept the key deposit.

8/26/06, 1:10am

Around 12:30 2 women came in yelling and said that somebody from the apartments threw some garbage out the window and hit one of the women. #323 came in with the women but I didn't let any of them in the gate. I went outside with them and they pointed up to #205. I came back in and called Sgt. Henry. I heard something hit the street somebody threw a can of mackerel out the window then somebody ran over the can and popped the can of mackerel and it went all over the sidewalk and the garage. Somebody stabbed a tire on 205's car. Petey came in and said what ever was thrown out the window also hit his truck. #305 came over and said the police was at the apartment.

DD

9/17/06

Around 2:00 Apartment 205 of the building next door was fighting so loud it woke me up. There was yelling and fighting loud. I heard yelling and sounded like slapping and hitting. So I called the manager and he went over to settle them down.

DD

9/17/06, 9:05pm

471. The person I thought was David Brown I let in the room because Lisa Beale had the key. The police came and asked me questions because somebody was throwing shell casings out the window down in the playyard. The police came and arrested Shante Thompson and Ronald White for trespassing.

9/21/06, 12:30pm

A lady came in she use to live here. I ask her what room she was in she said 339 she had this guy with her. I was talking with him about being a visitor, Dre holler out to me that the girl was peeing on the floor. She hollar no I am not. I went over by the elevator and she was squatted down peeing on the rug. I ask her why she did that and she said that she could not hold it. I told her she had to leave. In the mean time the guy with her starts taking me through changes about him coming in to visit someone else she sneaks up stairs. I called the police. She did not have a room in here. The police put her Out. The guy had left before the police came.

On the morning or 9/26/06, around 10:30am, I was taping inspection notices on doors at the apartment. Apartment 305, Nathan James, called me on the hotel's portable phone, but the call got disconnected. I went up to his room and knocked on the door to see what he had to say.

He answered the door completely naked, not bothering to cover up. He said he wanted me to give a message to the owner:

He had a mini-stroke last night and his doctors and the health department forbid anyone from entering his room, and that the owner should give him a suite at the hotel for free.

James later called me at the hotel and added on to the message, saying that he got locked out of his apartment last night and had to call a locksmith that charged him $85. He then invited me to dinner and hung up the phone.

On 9/28/06 around 8:30am, Jones had an argument with the owner. He called him a slumlord and both of us liars, though he wouldn't elaborate.

DD

11/6/06

I was going downstairs and found dogpoop in the hallway at the bottom of the stairs coming from the top flight of stairs. So I went back in my apartment and got some toilet paper and picked it up and informed 305 that his dog pooped in the hall and that I picked it up and he said for me not to pick it up again, to call him and he will pick it up.

DD

11/10/06

At 2:30am Steve came over from the apartments and said somebody had wet clothes hanging on the fire escape outside of the third floor. I went outside and seen them. I don't know whose clothes they are.

DD

11/15/06

Steve and I was going downstairs and I caught #305 Mr. Jones smoking on the front stairs. I told him NO smoking in the building and he just ignored me.

DD

11/16/06, 9:15am

Nathan James came into the hotel, saying he locked himself out of his apartment. The owner asked why he was short on rent and Mr. James replied he didn't want to talk in front of me because I was "evil." The owner went over to open the door for him & found he had the key in Mr James pocket the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment