Tuesday, November 17, 2009

midnight in the garden of warm and dirty

4-6-05, 2:05am

Mr. Ortiz ask me to call the police for him, that Mrs. Ortiz stole money from him. I called the police. Mr Ortiz told Mrs Ortiz he called police and she left the building. Police came about two hours later.

3:30am

Room #219 said she put a dollar in the pepsi machine to get an ice tea, there was none so she pushed return and nothing happened.

4-10-05

326 -- Mr. Nolan insisting he paid for Sunday on yesterday's swing shift. I went through the registry & he only paid for a guest pass. There was no extra money. We've also had a few complaints, not anything too bad, but Susan and other people on 3rd floor said he was knocking on doors looking for soap. Also leaving bathroom stall door open when he's in there. We think he's the one pouring water in the elevator. He was the last one we saw go up & when it came down there was a lot of water. It's happened more than once.

4/17/05, 3:10pm

Three officers showed up to the hotel and as they were entering Robert from Rm# 205 came down the elevator. The officers began to search him and told him he was under arrest because of a warrant. Ann Grant asked for her deposit and I refused so she took the key. Robert left two white bags behind and I stored them downstairs.

4/26/2005, 6:55pm

Kendra White called police re: intoxicated 14 year old son
7:15 -- Police arrives, calm things down

JG

5-13-05 Served 3-day notice to Ralph Brannan #212 at 3pm.

TM

221 Brought unregistered person in when I tried to get ID & money from her, she ran up elevator. I found her in second floor bathroom. She wouldn't leave & started screaming & pushing me. I took out cell phone and tried to call police & she took my cellphone & tried to run off with it. Then threw it at me. I called police & she finally left. Police arrived and questioned me on her description.

TM

5/22/05, 2am

Man came in, said he was Clarence, room 326. Verified roster & let him in. Ten minutes later, the man leaves with Martha Jenkins, room 326. The REAL Clarence comes down and tells me they both robbed him, stealing his money and food. I called police, who came to question him. DO NOT LET Martha Jenkins in building, or anyone claiming to be Clarence 326 without verifying birthdate.

5/24/05

#327 Williams

First call for Williams to pay with CC, person did not know card info, just number & ex. date. Asked for name & billing info, she said she did not know & would call back. Talk to Jay, need cardholder to call. Call for Williams with more info, name & type of card, no billing info I told her cardholder must call. Cardholder(?) calls ten minutes later, gives me name spelling & address in DENVER, CO. I asked her if she was in Denver she said "yes" I ask for Phone # and she tells me she doesn't know # because she is in LAS VEGAS hotel. DID NOT say lived in Denver, said she was in Denver. Card #4433 exp 03/08 Discover, says she cannot be reached because she does not know # of hotel in Las Vegas.

5/25/05, 10:55pm

As I arrived, Chad was calling police for Kendra White who asked Chad to call police due to her son smoking pot. Says she was afraid for him. Police arrived approximately 11:15. Talk to Kendra and her son then left building. All been quiet since, it's 3:30am 5/26/05.

JUNE 5, 2005, FIRE IN #213

Call from Mr. Green in Rm #215 says the fire alarm in Rm#213 is going off & he can smell smoke. I leave office to go check Rm as I get to 213 building alarm goes off. I knock on door get no response so I check for heat & open door with passkey. Ortega is sitting next to a fire on the floor and pushing more paper & trash into fire I ask "what the hell are you doing" and tell him get out. I stamp out fire & douse with water. After fire is out & I check on floor for heat, I bring Ortega downstairs & wait for police. Police & Fire arrive & check room, make sure fire is out, take Ortega under arrest.

JG

June 10, 2005

329 -- Jordan dropped off key & said he was checking out, spilled powdered detergent all over lobby & elevator on way out. Ignored me when I said he owed $59.98.

A woman came & tried to go up to Clarence's room. Clarence is not in. Came back at 2am. It's the woman who allegedly robbed him.

June 11th, 4pm

Man came in had me ring Jules Rm 338 he did not come down. Man sat in front by door said he would wait. Rm # 218 Ms. Carter came in & asked guy what he wanted. Man said he was waiting for Jules. Ms. Carter called him over & introduced him to his guest whom I was just writing a guest pass for. Her & him went over by the internet rm. & she sold him a bag of heroin. I confronted them & they were told to leave building. Ms. Carter came back in and told me the guy was "dope sick" & she was just helping him out.

Saturday, 6/11 -- Graveyard

215-- Stomping around lobby complaining, called me a bitch. Wanted to speak with manager. Couldn't understand what he was upset about. Numerous complaints about him yelling & slamming doors on second floor. Checked room, smelly but not destroyed. Offered him deposit back to check out. Now checked out @ 6:33am.

334 Complained again. Again, I can't hear anything from hallway. When I told this to 334 they got upset. Tried knocking @ 346, no answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment