Tuesday, November 17, 2009

spray for bugs

6/12, 3:45pm

Martinez #333 having problems with a client upstairs. He came down & asked if I would let him in. He is registered with Martinez so I bring him upstairs & knock on door, she refuses to let him in so he rented a room of his own.

7-11-05

At approx. 4:15 Mr Scott Greywald was panting and pacing around the front desk. John told Mr. Greywald to remove himself from the premises, he said that he was being chased by Shep Donald & sweating profusely. John said that he had to check out, Scott started to leave his stuff behind and didn't return key. He had two cds in his hand, wearing a leather jacket, no shirt and loose black jeans. John stepped out to get Copy cartridge & Scott returned on premises. I told him to leave and he asked for five dollars and was delusional and scattered about location. Maria told him to remain calm and that he had to go so he dropped to the ground took off his clothes and didn't remove himself from the ground so I called police.

MB

7/11/05

Had to call police to have him removed again I was going to go up to room but he started cursing at me so I decided to go to the phone called police acain told Scott that I would get his sleeping bag only he didn't want that. I told him to return ttomorrow between 7-3 to speak with manager he flipped out and caused a scene and even more uncontainable.

MB approx. 7:30pm

7/12, 2am

330 had unregistered guest, they fought in lobby, she called police after he assaulted her in lobby.

7-13-05

Maria Rm#460 reported loud angry voices coming from somewhere beneath her room. During my investigation I found that room #329 had a female voice loudly hollering at someone in the room. I knock and said they had to desist the noise or I must call the police, the woman answered that they would stop and excuse them.

(2) At 4:15 guest Andrew Brown came down and angrily complain of bedbugs and checked out. He even suggested we refund his payment. I left note on key asking Jenny to give room #336 extra attention and spray for bugs.

(3) During my rounds at 2am I was picking up trash and could not enter the accessible restroom on the 4th floor due to the door being locked. I heard neither water running or anything like that, so I assumed that someone was using the toilet. At 3am floor check I notice the restroom door was still close and still no sound. I knocked and no one answered. At 4am the same thing. This time I knocked and asked if anyone was in there and were they alright. When I got no answer, I tried all the keys (none fit). I loudly said I was going to call the police to assist in opening the door to find out if anyone was injured and could not respond to my calling. I left and came back in about ten minutes. The restroom door was open and no one was in there. Might be someone sleeping in there?

RF

7/16

330 -- Sally Williams told me she had to use the bathroom, but never came back down. Half an hour later I call John, he said to call police so they showed up, 1 male -- stuff still in room? Sally came down in cuffs and they took her away in cuffs and a drug charge. Educated Williams & male which still has items in room that he will ahve to go tomorrow with John to room to get stuff.

Called police on 449 for domestic violence severe fighting hitting and verbal abuse all through hallways & front and floors, male left and she & kid stays.

#3 -- Found Mr. Peters room full of drug paraphenelia & black zipper bag was put on office desk no warning to anyone who opens it -- FULL OF USED NEEDLES, SYRINGES & DRUG ETC. Me, Maria & Rick were in a high-risk situation NO COMMUNICATION TO US!

7/22/05

The following is an objective accound of events and "testimonies" that occured around 4am:

A robbery was reported to me at 4am by Room 328, Tiffany Davis. Tiffany said that her laptop and $80 was stolen from her room while she slept. Crying and frantic, she wanted to get in touch with Maria as Tiffany believed that she was the last person in her room. (Tiffany was watching Maria's daughter as Maria packed a U-Haul truck. The truck departed with Maria and her daughter around 12:15am)

At 4:15am, Tiffany told me that she had gotten in touch with Maria via cellular phone and does not think that she was responsible. Tiffany says that Maria's daughter left the room unlocked accidentally and that it could have been stolen by Ryan Rogers in 331.

She claims that Ryan has been keeping tabs on her for several days, and provided her with painkillers (that she asked him for) to put her to sleep.

Talking to Ryan, says that he doesn't have access to painkillers, did not provide them to anyone, and didn't know the people in 328 until tonight.

Tiffany's boyfriend, Powers, also staying in room 328 but was out until 4:10am, with permission from Ryan checked around 331 and didn't find the laptop. I can verify that the room was tossed apart, as when I arrived every drawer and crevice had been emptied.

Tiffany was reluctant to my suggestion that the police be called in.

I told all involved parties to expect further inquiries by the management.

GG

No comments:

Post a Comment