Thursday, December 24, 2009

take that outside

11/17/06, 9am

Tyrone Thomas called and said Mr. Jones' little dog was running around the hallways and other public areas by itself. I went over to investigate. Mr. Jones was in his apartment with the door propped open. He said he had went outside to talk to "Kevin" for a few minutes. Mr. Jones was told to keep the dog inside and to get rid of it A.S.A.P.

11/21/06 Rm 212 Mr Peterson

At about 12:30 Mr Peterson came in the building and told me that he was having someone come in about a hour and could he come up for about a half of hour. I told him that on graveyard shift I do not let guest go up without an I.D. or paying $10.00. He ask me if he could get $10.00 back from his deposit. I told him I don't let anyone get deposit for anything. At about 1:15am I am checking in a couple and I looked out the side of my eye and I see this guy headed for the side door. I ask him not to go in the door. Mr Peterson 212 was standing in the door. He went in anyway. I went to his room he was coming out his door. I told him either you ask your visit to leave or I call the police. He tried to tell me the guy had left, I know better cause I had check the stairs before I went to his room he tried to shut the door in my face, but I had my foot in the door, when I looked in he also had another guy in the room that should not have been in there. I ask both of them to leave, they did.

GG

11/26/06

Tom Hawthorne told me Nathan James' dog pooped in front of Mr. Hawthorne's door. He also said Mr. James "tweaks" all the time & is hanging clothes to dry on the fire escape.

SA

11/29/06

Nathan James came by the hotel @ 2:30pm. He was upset that I said a stain in the apt. hallway looked like dog pee. I told him that he couldn't let the dog run around in the halls or animal control would be called. He said good, and that he was going to let the dog out right now. Mr James then told the manager he was letting speed freaks run around the apt and sidewalks, and he cursed at him and left.

12/6/06 2:10am

I receive a call at the front desk about 337 making noise in the room. I went upstairs to see what was going on. It is 2:10am the lady in the room was talking loud acting crazy her mate says. He doesn't know what is wrong with her. I ended up having to call the police. They came to see whats her problem. They came back down after 15 min and said she was going to stay with asomeone in the hotel. I don't know who. They told me if I have anymore trouble to call them again. They will take her out. She has never been a problem before.

Once again 337 acted up. She went back to the room and started being loud again screaming and kicking walls. The next door neighbor call downstairs and told me. I went upstairs and she was in the room hiding in the closet. I told her that she was not suppose to be in the room, that she was going to have to leave, she was causing too many problems. She started hollering and screaming to her boyfriend that he should help her. He had found a crack pipe on her. She had woke the whole place up acting crazy. The police came and took her out. Her boyfriend said he thinks she got hold of "some bad shit." That's what's making her act stupid. The police took her out of the hotel to get her some help.

12-6-06

7:30am Mrs. Carlson's come down and she told me that some bugs were eating her and her grandson. She said that she didn't want to make a problem because of the rent she owe she also said that she was keeping her friends clothes up stairs in her room. Talking with her worker and he said between me and you that he thinks she let her go on purpose so she wouldn't have to pay what she owes to the hotel.

12/7/6

On Tuesday, 12/5 Ms. Carlson complained about bedbugs. She said Billy was supposed to spray it out. Marvin went upstairs & laid down two glue traps. Ms. Carlson was being uncooperative. Next morning Marvin tried telling the health care providers not to go up in her room because of bedbugs. Not understanding English too well they went up anyway. That afternoon Marvin and I sprayed the room down. He checked the seams of the mattress & didn't find any bedbugs. We still sprayed the matress.

On the morning of the 7th the manager went back into the room and saw bedbugs all over the place, crawling out of plastic bags. He called the exterminator immediately.

12/28/06

At 7:00am Marvin called and told me to go and check 470. I went up and knock on the door I got an answer. I keyed the door and Ms. George's son was in the room. I ask him how did he get in there he said that the door was unlocked and he was getting his clothes and taking a shower. I told him that he had to leave and I excorted him out of the building and he left. I then went to Mr Dean's room because that is where he was supposed to be staying and told him what happen and let him know that he was responsible for him he said he thought he was gone because he was supposed to catch a bus to Washington early this morning.

RF

Jan 20, 2007

4:15 -- Valerie Carlson & Ray came by to get the rest of her things. I told them there would be no problem and asked them to waid while I found Marvin. He had told me he wanted to talk to them. I went downstairs to find Marvin and when I came back 2 min later they were gone.

1/21/07 8:00am

I was talking to Jordan and Ray & Ms Carlson came to get her things.

1/24/07 3:00am

Fire alarm went off I checked the floors and did not smell smoke. Nobody came out of there rooms except Mr. Bugs. Fire alarm box says trouble in zone 1. I put the alarm on silence. I checked the floors at 3:20am and the only smoke detector stayed red was the one at the bottom of the stairs outside the lobby door.

1/31/07

At 2:00 this morning I was sitting at the desk and I heard stomping overhead. I unlock the side door and I heard loud noise it was 467 the son and the step father. They were talking loud and they are constantly running in and out of the building at night I have told them over and over about it. The son has a real problem with being real smart when you try to say something to him. They also hold up the shower room and they don't be takeing a shower for a couple of hours. Also the stepfather had a crack pipe to his mouth when he was at the top of the stairs. I ask him was he smoking he said that he wasn't smoking anything. I ask him to take that outside.

SA

Feb. 5, 2007

I have ask 467 to please stop going in and out of the building. They disturbe people going in & out of their room its getting old.

SA

Feb 13, 2007 Rm 467

Ms George's son keeps going in and out of the building. He brought a bike in and left it in the outer lobby. I told him not to leave his bike in the lobby, he got smart of course. It's the same thing every night in and out all night long. It's getting old.

(Police Off. GRFJ#2355)

Feb 13, 2007 at 3:00am

I had to call the police. Sam Conrad in Rm 326 was making all kinds of noise. Mr Bugs call me down stairs had said he heard something come out of the window. I go upstairs and knock on his door. At first he wouldn't open the door. I told him that I was going to key the door. He open it I ask him what he was doing and what did he throw out the window. He said he wasn't going to look at me and he said it was an accident. I kept asking him what was he refuse to answer, so I call the police. They went up and talk with him, he told me he would leave and he did. I went and check the room the top of the window was broke out, glass all over the floor.

2/18/07

Nathan James jammed open his kitchen window and a piece of the window came close to 208 & 211's heads.

4-18-07 1:20am

At 1:20am Blair call me and told me that Griffin was up stairs with a bunch of loud noise arguing with someone. I could hear him through the phone hollering. I go upstairs and Griffin and a lady were standing in the front of the elevator arguing and screaming. I told them to be quiet, that they were waking everyone up. She said that Griffin had hit her in the stomach he said that she stole his money I ask her to leave. She ask for her ID. I looked at her ID to get her name to put no to let her in anymore and the ID was not hers it belong to someone else.

SA

2:30AM Rm 205 4/18/07

Jim Anderson came running in the hotel holding the door there were three people on the other side trying to get in. I told him to take it outside. He let go of the door and a girl and two guys come in the outer lobby. The girl told him to give her the money she said that she had gave him 50.00 dollars worth of drugs and that he took off running. I told them and him I didn't want this here they had to take it Outside. I picked up the phone to call the police and they all went outside. He came back inside and I buzzed the gate and he came in full of blood and I gave him his key. I told him I was gonna report him. He did the same thing last week. He shouldn't be here he puts people in harms way.

SA

12:30am 5-8-7

Me and Dee was here in the office talking and changing shift. All of a sudden Shane comes in the hotel and he was full of blood. Chris Michaels was coming in the door behind him, I ask him what happen. He said that Chris Michaels had hit him in the head with his cane which he still had in his hands. He said that Michaels was trying to get into the apartment building next door. Shane said he told him that he didn't live in the apartment. One thing lead to another. The police was called, they came and took Chris Michaels to jail. He ask me to go in his room and get his wallet. I told the police that I could not go in the room and get anything for him, he would have to wait.

SA

6/6/07 swing shift, 11:30pm

Griffin in Room 467 brought in a woman by the name of Anne Burroughs, who I had previously caught entering the hotel with a fake ID (she did not know the first name on this ID). Griffin had already had two guests on this date and considering the previous incident with Ms Burroughs I told him she could not come in. He proceded to yell and swear at me while other guests waited for assistence. This continued for about 20 minutes, and he refused to lower his voice or cooperate.

MG

6-12-07

At approximately 8pm I came downstairs and saw Maya, who had previously asked me to ring room 467 for Mr Griffin. She had snuck into the building when I was upstairs and I told her to leave. Mr Griffin and Ms Sarah Stevens were both in the lobby at this time. Maya was a young African American woman, 20's, with shoulder length black curly hair, and medium build. She had a small scar on her cheek and was wearing loose blue pants, a dark or black shirt, and had on a pink or purplish headband. After she left, she came back and insisted that I buzz Mr. Griffin again. I told her that I would not since he was already aware that she was here. She called me a "bitch" and swore as she left the building, then yelled up at the window "Tommy! Tommy!"

I went downstairs to do laundry at approximately 8:30pm. When I returned Denise and Shane come by at 9pm and asked what had happened to the window. I hadn't heard anything, so it must have happened when I was downstairs at around 8:30.

6-16-07

A man came by asking about Sheena Turner. I told him that she wasn't staying here. Then he asked if he could talk to Tommy, I told him that he needed to know the last name and room number. He argued with me but then left. About an hour later at 3pm he returned with two police officers who went up to Mr. Griffin's room (467). When they returned they told me that Mr. Griffin said that Sheena Turner had stayed with him last night (6/15) and had been taken away by an ambulence. There was no record of her having stayed here and I told the police that I didn't know if an ambulance had been called.

MG

June 20, 07 1:20

Mr Stevens in Room 331 was attacked in front of Johnny's Liquor store. He had to have stitches in his head and lip. He came from across the street and he was bleeding real bad from a head wound. I call 911. He said he was hit from behind knocked to the ground and the guy continue to kick him. The police came and call the ambulence, they took him to the hospital.

SA

No comments:

Post a Comment